The Trésors de Ferrette association proposes a two-month summer program of exhibitions, guided tours, conferences and of course, the used book sale, “Bouqu’in Ferrette”, which will take place on Sunday 2 September. It’s a program for all ages, for the inhabitants of Ferrette, the wider region as well as passing visitors.
In the newly-renovated museum space on the ground floor of City Hall, on Sundays from 2 to 5 pm, from July 8 to September 2 and Sunday, September 16 (European Heritage Day) .
- “Alsatiae: the writers and the Alsace region”, by Damien Foltzer
- Works of the artist Raymond Emile Waydelich
- *Rare books
- Fossils of the Alsatian Jura from the Emile Ruetsch collection
- Carpenter’s knives of the XIXth century from the Gérard Bischoff collection
Entry is free.
Sunday guided tours
departing each Sunday at 10:15 from the Ferrette Tourism Office, returning at 11:45, participation is free
- July 8th. Historical walk through the upper part of Ferrette and the old Count’s Castle with Marc Glotz
- July 15th. Around and inside the château, walk to discover the forest, the flora, the landscapes of Schlossberg and the ruins of the castle with Roland Vogel
- 22nd of July. Walk around Ferrette to discover forests, meadows, rocks and local birds with Henri Jenn
- July 29th. Walk in and around the city: history, poets and nature, with Bernard Sigrist
- August 5th. Walk in and around the city: history, poets and nature, with Bernard Sigrist
- August 12th. The upper town and the castle, historic walk in the old town of the counts and his castle with Roland Vogel
- August 19th. Botanical Walk on the Loechlefelsen and Heidefluh trails with Dominique Oesterle
- August 26th. Historical walk through the upper town of Ferrette and the old Count’s Castle with Marc Glotz